Transfer Scholarships for International Students 2023
Are you from outside the U.S.? Are you planning on going to Clark University? If so, then a transfer scholarship would be a great choice for you. Applicants are now invited to apply for the Transfer Scholarships for International Students 2023. Our transfer scholarships offer grants and scholarships for international students who wish to study at Clark University.
Offered by Clark University, the Transfer Scholarships for International Students are for highly qualified international students seeking to study in the US. The scholarships are open to all students from around the world except from countries that have established formal diplomatic relations with the US.
Clark University is proud to offer Transfer Scholarships for International Students. If you are a high-quality student and an outstanding citizen, you may be eligible for one of these scholarships. Get a chance to study abroad at Clark University.
The Transfer Scholarship is available for full-time, non-native and international students from colleges or universities throughout the United States. We encouraged you to must apply for the Transfer Scholarships for International Students. Check out how many scholarships are available, how to apply, and more.
Also See: SMART Scholarship in USA | Fully Funded
About Transfer Scholarships for International Students 2023
- Country: USA
- Institute: Clark University
- Financial Coverage: Partially and Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open
Clark merit scholarships
If you are an international student transferring to Clark University, you could be eligible for merit scholarships offered by the university.
When you send in your admissions application, you will be considered automatically for several merit scholarships. These merit scholarships do not require separate applications.
Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement as indicated on your application for admission, not on your family’s financial need.
If you are awarded a merit scholarship, you will be notified when you receive your admission decision.
Below are the merit scholarships offered to international students transferring to Clark University. The scholarship amounts and descriptions below will be in effect for students starting in Fall 2023.
Types of Scholarships Available at Clark University
Clark University offers the International Traina Transfer Scholarship, the International Achievement Transfer Scholarship, the International Jonas Clark Transfer Scholarship, the International Scarlet Award Transfer Scholarship, and the International 1887 Transfer Scholarship to qualified students transferring from two- or four-year institutions. The scholarship amounts below will be in effect for students starting in Fall 2023.
- No separate scholarship application is required for either scholarship.
- International Traina Transfer Scholarship: $28,000 annual award
- International Achievement Transfer Scholarship: $26,000 annual award
- International Jonas Clark Transfer Scholarship: $21,000 annual award
- International Scarlet Award Transfer Scholarship: $16,000 annual award
- International 1887 Transfer Scholarship: $13,000 annual award
You should also apply for these Scholarships
- You are an international student if you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- All international students seeking need-based financial assistance must complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE. If you only wish to be considered for merit scholarships, you do not need to submit the CSS PROFILE.
The application deadline for the Transfer Scholarships for International Students 2023 at Clark University is “Open Now“.
How to Apply for the Clark University Scholarships 2023?
If you are interested to apply for the Transfer Scholarships please visit the official website given below.
Official Website to Apply for the Scholarships
Join Our Telegram ChannelTo Get our Personal Tips and the Latest Scholarship Update!